Means of communication in times of disaster
“HAZARD TALK M1”
- Top-class utilization in Japan,a disaster-prone
- Peace of mind knowing you will be connected
even in "what-if" situations.
- High capacity battery
- Durable Water and dustproof (IP68)
- All-In-One Useful functions!
Excellent Features for disaster recovery
- Stable wireless functionality even during large-scale
- Photo and video sharing system plots locations and
photographers on Google Maps.
- Video sharing
Has been used in large-scale earthquakes!
- April 14, 2016 Kumamoto Earthquake (M7.3)
- June 18, 2018 Northern Osaka Earthquake (M6.1)
- September 6, 2018 Hokkaido East earthquake (M6.7)
Used by many Japanese companies and public institutions!
Local Governments, Fire departments, Educational Institutions, Construction Companies, Distribution Companies, General Contractors, and many more!
[Recommended organizations, companies and municipalities.]
Police / Fire / Water Departments, Doctors Without Borders, Bank of America, General Motors /
P&G, Exxon Mobil, WalMart / Amazon, Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), etc.
Why do we recommend “HAZARD TLAK”?
Instant emergency communication and situational awareness in the event of a disaster.
For example, a distributor/retailer (supermarket chain) can quickly ascertain through a group call
that food and other supplies have not arrived at each store, and a water department can quickly
share areas where water has been cut off to help repair the situation. “Hazard Talk” makes it
possible to respond quickly.
- (W/H/D): 149.5 x 73.5 x 13 mm
- Weight: 215g
- Display: 5.7 inch: 720 x 1,520: Touch Type
- Battery capacity: 4,000mAh
- Water and dust resistance: IP68